Pickleball courts reservations are open to all GVR members. Guest privileges have been suspended by GVR until further notice.
Please follow all posted rules and procedures regarding physical distancing, sanitizing and safe play. For USAPA Return to Play Guidance, click here.
When you arrive at the court all players on your reservation should scan their GVR card (East Center & Pickleball Center) or sign in (at Canoa Ranch).
For complete reservation and court usage rules go to the website http://www.gvrpickleball.org/ and click on 'Information' then 'Play Information'. The 'Current Court Schedules' are posted at the courts and on this website.
You can reserve a court 1 week in advance. If the reservation is on the 8th at 9:00 then you will be able to reserve it on the 1st at 9:00.
The event is limited to Pickleball Members Only. This is the RR player signup. If you also want to be a Coordinator please select the RR Coordinator event signup.
Sign Up starts 7 AM on Saturday preceding the event.
Please follow these guidelines:
You will be only able sign up in your correct skill level
Plan to arrive at the courts at least 15 minutes before your start time. If you sign up then subsequently can't play be sure and go in and delete your name so someone else can play.
Coordinators are responsible for getting the Round Robin organized, starting and stopping the rounds and totaling the scores.
Round Robin Coordinator
This Signup is for those who want to signup as a coordinator for a Round Robin. If you signup as a coordinator you can also signup to play before/after you have signed up as a coordinator.
Coordinators are responsible for getting the Round Robin organized, starting and stopping the rounds and totaling the scores. You will have to signup every week.
You must first reserve a court then reserve Tutor.
You must be a GVR pickleball club member to participate in this Signup.
To reserve TUTOR you must have taken the training class and been certified. For safety reasons it is highly recommended that you have a minimum of two players. Accidents can happen and having at least one other person there is a must. It is also suggested that you include three other players to retrieve balls and take turns using the Tutor making maximum use of the court time.
As the certified user you are responsible for the machine when it is signed out to you!
When reserving Tutor you will also need to reserve a court at East Center.
If you need information on how to access TUTOR go to the website and use 'Contact Us' (Need More Info?).
You will receive a reminder email with the four digit code that will unlock the East Center Storage room. If you need additional assistance call a supervisor.
See list of Certified Users and Supervisors.
Rating Review Request
Rating Reviews are only available to Pickleball Club members. If you are not a club member please click here.
Rating Review signup information:
- testing signups are listed on the "Calendar" tab. For login and operational information please click here.
- after loggin and clicking on the calendar tab testing signups will be listed on the calendar
- you will need to select the skill level test you qualify for. There is only one signup for each with generally 2 sessions per day, for the upcoming 4 weeks
- different skill levels are tested on different days of the week
- the testing signups are listed 4 weeks in advance and after each testing day a new test will open up for signup 4 weeks in advance on the next day and at 7:00 am open for signups.
- to further explain this: If a skill test is completed on a Tuesday the next day at 7:00am a signup will be available 4 weeks in advance
- always check the current active signups that may open up because of a cancelation
- after signing up you will get a confirmation email
Currently all skill level tests are held at the PBC courts 10 & 11